Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Kindly ensure the uploaded article is without the author's details. The title page containing the author's details must be uploaded separately to ensure the blind peer-review process.
- In metadata all author details must be entered otherwise the article will not be considered for further processing.
All authors who submit their paper for publication will abide by the following provisions of the copyright transfer:
- The copyright of the paper rests with the authors. And they are transferring the copyright to publish the article and used the article for indexing and storing for public use with due reference to published matter in the name of concerned authors.
- The authors reserve all proprietary rights such as patent rights and the right to use all or part of the article in future works of their own such as lectures, press releases, and reviews of textbooks.
- In the case of republication of the whole, part, or parts thereof, in periodicals or reprint publications by a third party, written permission must be obtained from the Managing Editor of CURJ.
- The authors declare that the material being presented by them in this paper is their original work, and does not contain or include material taken from other copyrighted sources. Wherever such material has been included, it has been clearly indented or/and identified by quotation marks and due and proper acknowledgments given by citing the source at appropriate places.
- The paper, the final version of which they submit, is not substantially the same as any that they had already published elsewhere.
- They declare that they have not sent the paper or any paper substantially the same as the submitted one, for publication anywhere else.
- Furthermore, the author may only post his/her version provided acknowledgment is given to the original source of publication in this journal and a link is inserted wherever published.
- All contents, Parts, written matters, publications are under the copyright act taken by CURJ.
- Published articles will be available for use by scholars and researchers.
- CURJ is not responsible for any type of claim on publication in our Journal.